Community for Korean Learners and Listeners of TalkToMeInKorean.com
Why do you want to learn korean language .
Let's talk .. little curious to me. hmm. !!! :)
1. It is interesting for me to learn foreign language
2. Korean language sounds good
3. Want to study in Korea
Great! Same here! :)
1. I'm planning to backpack to Korea next year.
2. I love to listen to korean songs and I wish to understand those songs' meaning.
2. I also love to watch korean movies and dramas which encourage me to learn korean.
- i love korean culture and I am interested in them so I would like to learn Korean ^^
- i wanna understand the songs and programs without waiting the sub. really i hate sub.TT>>
- i wanna continue my higher education in korea ^^
- I'm living in Korea and knowing Korean makes life easier
- To make more Korean friends
- I want to work at a Korean company
- I think knowing a second language would be cool
hana. I was inspired by Kdrama Dae Jang Geum, the DVDset was borrowed from my loving 누나.
dul. I want to spend my free time properly by learning a foreign language.
set. Korean writing system and alphabet are easier to read, I think...
net. 아직 생각하고 있어요...
반갑습니다...please reply if you have time.
1. I've always wanted to know a second language
2. I have lots of friends that live in Korea
3. And also so I can talk to Korea girls! lol
i'm a Languages And Cultural Lover !!
and Korean Language is Really Interesting ^^
And i'm Thinking of visiting Korea Soon and study There ^^